Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Sunday, March 21, 2010,
Awesome 18 :)
This is probably a little late but anywayyys, here's a gargantuan thank you to everyone who made my 18th birthday worthwhile.
First group of people, the JJ choir. That surprise was really unexpected. I think it was my very first birthday surprise actually! Really touched, thanks people. <3
-----
Second group of people, few of the closest people to me - Jon, Jerlyn, Daisy, Junhong & Ellise. Thanks for the sweet surprise at my house, though I already anticipated it due to a minor glitch in your plans. Hahaha. But it's alright, I appreciate it all the same.
-----
Third group of people, my very awesome primary school friends - Chingy, Danielle, Linden & JiaJun. We've known one another for at least 7 years and I'm glad we're still so close :) I didn't expect a cake from you guys yesterday, thank you much much much! (I still can't believe Four Leaves has such nice cakes hahahaha)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |